Working with Precious Metal Clay - by Tim McCreight

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 12:45:56 PST

Bill -- and all,

Everything I have seen by Tim McCreight is EXCELLENT!
Here is a very good review of the book:
http://www.lapidaryjournal.com/books/pmc.cfm

Amazon has - may be able to find it cheaper ( or buy
from Gelato wjbaas@execpc.com):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1929565003/104-0062932-9059151?v=glance

Take a peak inside the book from Amazon site.

Judith

--- jlb <wjbaas@execpc.com> wrote:
> Hi Bill,
> The book I have (which I'd be willing to sell--brand
> new) is Working
> with Precious Metal Clay by Tim McCreight. Gives
tips
> and techniques,
> some for home made tools too.
> Hope this helps,