J & OJ

---------

From: jlb (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 12:16:31 PST

Congratulations Judy,
What a wonderful tribute to your tireless energy and enthusiasm! A more
dedicated and caring teacher would be hard to find. Just so the rest of
you know Jude has been a great friend, both professionally and
personally. She's always willing to help any time any where. :-) .
Judy Nagel has helped me so many times with product concerns, technical
advise and order information. She truly is a treasure. I feel privileged
to know both of these wonderful people.
Gelato

j&f grochowski wrote

---