Art Criticism Essays to come on IAD (Nikki - Maggie T.)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 11:25:17 PST

Dear Nikki and Maggie,

I have some EXCELLENT essays from Maggie Tucker (from
7th grade students). I've been dragging my feet on
this one. I guess I was waiting for the topic to come
up again before I scanned them in. I'll get this done
over your break so you can take time to read an enjoy.

May apologies to Maggie for not getting this done
sooner. My scanner takes a "dinner and a lunch" to do
anything so I have a tendency to put off using it and
do stuff that is more fun first.

In reading these - it is evident that these were take
home finals? They really do show that students "know
their stuff".

Thanks, Nikki, for the reminder. Do remind me if I
don't post them during your break.

Merry Christmas -all!

Judith

P.S. for Maggie Tucker - I forgot to ask you - do you
need these copies back? Jdecker@woh.rr.com

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department