Re: Who's the greatest? YOU ALL ARE! (links added to IAD)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 11:12:11 PST

I'm sorry - I just couldn't resist that one....Silly
me.

I just wanted to let you know where you will find this
link on IAD if you lose it. I have it linked from High
School Lessons on IAD --AND on my Artists/Art Styles
page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/artists.htm
(all the way down at the bottom).

I am trying to link up sites you folks post right away
now (don't ever expect me to keep caught up with the
ones I post - those are just for your enjoyment --and
for collecting images)

Thanks Craig.

Judith

--- craig roland <rolandc@ufl.edu> wrote:
Came across this site today:

Shakespeare vs. Britney Spears- What is Art?
http://www.philosophers.co.uk/games/britney_spears.htm

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department