Fun Figure Drawing lesson idea

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 10:55:41 PST

(Thanks Janice! I just got this book out again and
reread everything again...and made all sorts of fun
figure combinations. Merry Christmas to you!).

Dear Art Educators,

There is still time to treat yourself to another
Christmas present. Get "Drawn & Quartered" (A
Bullfinch Press Book).
http://www.twbookmark.com/books/81/082122462X/

"For anyone who loves art and has a sense of humor,
Drawn & Quartered is the perfect gift." Janice Jarreau
gave this to me one year and I never got around to
doing the lesson I wanted to do -- but my students
loved the book. I showed it to the sixth graders when
we worked on our beasties flip book.

Next time the question about figure drawing comes up
again - I'll take time to write out my lesson
idea....but in the meantime - get a copy for yourself
and see all of the lessons this can inspire - Many
ways to make learning art history FUN!

Enjoy! Happy Holidays!

Judith Decker

P.S. My Songs in the Key of Art CD's arrived
yesterday! http://geocities.com/gpercy1/artsongs/
(written and sung by Greg Percy)
I am holding off listening to them until after
Christmas - they are for my stocking. I know I really
don't need them -- but I just couldn't resist. I'm
going to share them with all of you folks soon. Lima
City Schools gets to see them first. I really want
Madafo's, too.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/greatsite.html

=====
Judith Decker