Christmas Ideas on Judy's site

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Dec 21 2003 - 08:03:18 PST

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Christmas.htm
Thank you Judy for the Christmas craft ideas on IAD. I've been teaching my
third graders to make the origami boxes (from Linda Hofflet). They are
loving it. I've even had children thanking me for the lesson when I see
them in the hall. How sweet. We have school on Monday and Tuesday, so I'm
using the lesson with some fourth graders, too. Happy Holidays All!
Leah

---