Merry Christmas from Delphi Glass - Lesson Plans on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2003 - 15:30:20 PST

(Thanks Alison - they are all online now)

Dear Art Educators,

I have added some lesson plans from Delphi Glass to
Incredible Art Department. They will not stay on the
site forever. Browse them at your leisure:
Mosaic Flower Pot
Stained Glass Patriotic Heart Sun Catcher
Glass Bead Making
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Delphi.htm

Fused Glass Frame has been added to Anna's lesson:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/anna-glass.htm#Frame

PMC-Metal Clay Jewelry was posted the other day:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/silverclay.htm
I would like to add your revisions to this lesson when
you do it with students. More to come on this one.

These were done in Word - I am aware that some of you
may not get the images.

Enjoy - let me know if you do any of these projects
with your students. I will then save the lessons for
the site and show your student work.

Happy Holidays!

Judith

=====