Holiday Cheer - Excellent Ornament idea! - from Idaho

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2003 - 10:04:12 PST

(Thanks a bunch Liz!)

Dear Folks who are tuning in over the break,

I just had to take a break from housework to share Liz
Cooperrider's Holiday Ornament Lanterns. They are
AWESOME! and I can think of so many possibilities for
this idea. I'll talk more about it later. In the
meantime - take a look and see what some
"brainstorming" can do. Thanks to Linda Woods and Sax
for your help in this project - the idea is original
from Liz (and the teachers at her school).

Foil Tooled Lanterns:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Christmas.htm#Foil

Or scroll down and say hello to Angel Bonnie and
Santa's Closet along the way.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Christmas.htm

Happy Holidays all! Enjoy the time off with yout
families.

Judith

=====
Judith Decker