Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Holiday Cheer - Excellent Ornament idea! - from Idaho

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 20 2003 - 10:04:12 PST

(Thanks a bunch Liz!)

Dear Folks who are tuning in over the break,

I just had to take a break from housework to share Liz
Cooperrider's Holiday Ornament Lanterns. They are
AWESOME! and I can think of so many possibilities for
this idea. I'll talk more about it later. In the
meantime - take a look and see what some
"brainstorming" can do. Thanks to Linda Woods and Sax
for your help in this project - the idea is original
from Liz (and the teachers at her school).

Foil Tooled Lanterns:

Or scroll down and say hello to Angel Bonnie and
Santa's Closet along the way.

Happy Holidays all! Enjoy the time off with yout

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Resources