Wonderful Holiday Ornaments!

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 19 2003 - 06:19:33 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Yahoo is really wasting my time this morning...groan.
I had this all ready to send and it disappeared. Maybe
I needed to shorten it? I'll try again to see if I can
please Yahoo (Oh the funny stories I could share about
what Yahoo does).

Here goes....Linda Woods sent me this wonderful image
of her Angel Dog Bonnie (now a real angel):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Christmas.htm
 (scroll down)
or try:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Christmas.htm#Pet

And....while your at it...Enjoy my Linda Woods and
Woody Duncan Tribute page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/linda.htm
LOL at me...I can be so "naughty" at times. Woody -
How did I do? I couldn't get a beveled table - so this
will have to do. I won't leave it on the site forever
(server space is at a premium).

Linda Wood's site (click Arts until you see her
picture - then go to Gallery - and be wowed! More to
come) http://www.sjs.org/arts/story/

Woody Duncan's site - famous for his triplet
grandchildren - and middle school lessons CD:
http://www.taospaint.com/

New teachers can certainly learn a lot from these
"Masters" - browse their sites over the holidays for
lots of good ideas.....and visit Incredible Art
Department for some excellent Linda Woods lesson plans
- more to come in time. Folks, Linda doesn't have to
write lesson plans for her school - she just writes
them for us.

Enjoy "Fabulous Friday"

Judith

=====