Re: Congratulations to the Judy's in Wisconsin (Art News)

---------

From: j&f grochowski (jgrochowski_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 18:30:45 PST

Hi all,
    I was pretty surprised to open my list mail today and come across this
item. First, thank you to Judy (Judith) Decker for posting this.
    I am humbled by the honor and really enjoyed a special ceremony at our
fall conference. I secondly wan tto thank Mary Bolyard for her praise. A
harder working (more perfect) middle school teacher you'll never meet!
Finally, I was in fine company to be honored at the same ceremony as Judy &
Dick Nagel-(talk about a class act!)-so thanks, again-this rekindled some
great memories for me. I am on my State Board (Wisconsin Art Ed). If you
ever consider doing this type of professional volunteerism-you won't regret
it! It's been a terrific experience and a chance to 'give something back'.
    On another note-I have a very effective parent form which I will
forward -soon- to Judy Decker to share. We use it at the end of the semester
to get everything home.
Jude

---