Re: Congratulations to the Judy's in Wisconsin (Art News)

---------

From: Mary Bolyard (mbgms678_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 16:25:36 PST

I am very fortunate to know both of these Judys. One
word to describe both of them- AMAZING!. Judy G has
been a friend and mentor for many years. I have
learned and been inspired from her every year. Judy N
has been a wonderful advocate for Art Ed. for years.
Her support for teachers and the arts has been
endless.
I hope all of you are lucky enough to have colleagues
like these 2 people.
Happy Holidays to All and
Thanks Judys!