Re: Painting on glass... try Liquitex glossies paint :)

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 16:20:33 PST

Hi All,
 I response to the painting on glass, and heat setting. Years ago I used Liquitex glossies on Wine glasses.They have great color assortment, and hold up well.

Here is the link for the Liquitex site, and instructions on using them and heat setting in the regular oven.

http://www.liquitex.com/techniques/glass_heat.cfm

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)

---