apple doll heads

---------

From: Gorham, Peter \(ED14\) (gorhapej_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 16:04:19 PST

Hello listers I recently found that apple doll heads are great additions to drawings or paintings. Children watched as their apples withered and charactors formed then drew or painted pictures and glued the lightweight heads on. I found this project a lot of fun and a little less spooky then these dools often turn out . Note I was sucessful with this lesson with children as young as Grade 1.
Peter gorham

---