Hi Jill - Check out Jill's Site, too

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 12:51:19 PST

Hi Jill...Yes, Woody gets me everytime, too (smile).
Thanks for sharing Willa! Your new grand-baby
http://www.birthcare.co.nz/baby_pics/willa_trelise_meikle.htm
(Folks see if this will take you right to her)

I sure have been giving your web site a bunch of hits.
It is always new to somebody. New Elementary and
middle school members will want to check it out:
http://www.geocities.com/artroomroskill/homepage2.html

Hope to hear more from you.

Judith

--- Jim & JIll Hodgins <hdd@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> Hi from New Zealand to all my "friends" at ArtsEdNet
> new arrival - try http://www.birthcare.co.nz and in
Birth Announcements on the top left scroll down to
Willa Trelise Meikle - my first grand-child!

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Jdecker@woh.rr.com