Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Larry Prescott's Pheasant PowerPoint - on IAD

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 12:43:20 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Larry Prescott's Pheasant PowerPoint will only be on
Incredible Art Department for a few more days...If you
want the images - grab it now:

He sent it to be used. I will be linking a short
version -- in time - to a lesson on pattern in nature
(yes...featuring FISH...and other assorted animals).

Here is the artwork from Larry's lesson:
(although from last year Larry? Some of thes look
familiar -- but then again I've been looking at your
new site, too)

Here is the start of his lesson plan -- let's see hwo
finsihed it first (me or Larry) At the rate I am going
it will be Larry.

Way to go Larry! Folks, if you visit his iste and like
what you see - take the time to write a short note:
Sure posting your praise to the list is nice -- but go
the extra step and send it to Larry for his site. He
is working VERY hard to promote his program. More to
come on that.

Enjoy his site --and be patient. More lesson plans are
coming. Writing a lesson to put online is no "minute
task". It takes lots of time. I appreciate all Larry
is doing for art ed.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department