Lots of Lesson Ideas - High School Site (MS take a look too)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 11:19:41 PST

(Shannon link has been added)

Dear Art Educators,

Get the word out in your area that Incredible Art
Department is looking for more School Art Sites to
list on the site -- and consider for Great Sites. Here
is a new one that came to me from Oregon.
Lakeridge High School:
http://lhs.loswego.k12.or.us/z-mcbrides/index.htm

Click around on the site for many excellent ideas
(Shannon, I'm saving your email so I can "talk" with
you later about some of them). Middle School teachers
will find doable ideas for their program, too.

This site will be featured next month on Great Sites.
For now a link has been added to Art Departments
(click Oregon).

Get teachers in your area to send in their URL's.

Enjoy this site.

Judith

P.S. for Shannon - if you would like to know all of
the latest that is on Incredible Art Department, join
Art Education list. Many files are on the site just
for list members. (Just click on the List Serve button
on the home page).

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department