Time to advertise Mailwasher

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 09:58:47 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I have been using Mailwasher for several months now
and LOVE -LOVE - LOVE it.

http://www.mailwasher.net/

It is a great way to filter out unwanted mail....and
even quickly read mail and delete ones don't require a
response. Mailwasher certainly has made receiving my
mail more enjoyable. You very easily bounce and
blacklist unwanted mail. Protect your machine from
viruses, too. My junk mail has been reduced
dramatically since I started using it. If you download
FREE Mailwasher - and like it, you might want to mail
Nick Bolton a check for his creation. He just might
get a stocking stuffer from me this year.

Why am I bringing this up?...Well...now that Getty has
archived the posts from the last several months, I am
getting Spam on my Yahoo account. Yahoo has a way for
you to mark Spam so I'll have to depend on that.
Anything not from a list member is Spam on Yahoo - as
far as I am concerned. I will not need to answer folks
who find my Yahoo address in Getty archives (and that
works for me, too).

Check out Mailwasher. Maggie White introduced me to
it....and THANKS to whomever mentioned it on the list
the first go around.

Getting junk mail is just one small price to pay for
having your email address out there.

To anyone still reading...always if you want an answer
from me - email Jdecker@woh.rr.com I don't read every
Yahoo mail I get.

Cheers!

Judith