Re: low tech pencil sharpeners

---------

From: Teresa Sheffey (Tsheffey_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 08:04:07 PST

I also have chosen to start using the small metal sharpeners after
buying the Boston School Pro and have it last less than one year. I like
the small sharpeners because they don't eat as much of the pencil.
However, I do have one or two missing sometimes. I bought some more of
them from the Triarco catalog that sells them by the dozen. Thanks for
the tip about the margarine cups for shavings.
Teresa in El Paso

---