Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Congratulations to the Judy's in Wisconsin (Art News)

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 06:54:03 PST

Dear Art Educators,

Today Incredible Art Department plays tribute to Judy
Nagel and Judy Grochowski - art educators from

A "little bird" shared this great news with me....
Judy Nagel (and Dick - her husband - both retired from
Sax) received the Distinguished Service Award and Judy
Grochowski received the President's Award at the
Wisconsin Art Education Association Convention. Both
well deserved honors.

Folks - DO send me your Art News - and include a
picture if you want. I will update ASAP and get it out
to all. Art News stays up for several months - then I
freshen it up.

Let me hear from you.....Do give me all the details
you want me to include in your first message. Do check
spellings of names, etc. I make enough mistakes on my
own (smile).

Yep - Today IS Thankful Thursday!

P.S. for Judy N -- Funny story on how I became
Judith...that is for another time.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department