Delphi Silver Clay Lesson Plan - Now in IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 05:35:56 PST

(Alison -see note below)

Dear Art Educators,

Thanks to Bill Norton (and Alison Morris from Delphi),
a silver clay lesson plan is now on Incredible Art
Department:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/silverclay.htm
This is linked from High School Lessons. If anyone
does do this - I want your adaptation and images of
student work. I have more to add to this (need Lisa's
"words of wisdom" and Bill's concerns added) - along
with links...but that will take me at least another
hour. I wanted to get this out ASAP. I have to tell
you all what a pleasure it was to help Bill. His post
made it SO easy!

Hope this will help answer some of your questions.

Judith

To Alison: I did send just the Word file to the Getty
list yesterday. Too many members are unable to open
Word for various reasons so I change to html for the
site. I am not done with this one yet. I "play" with
all plans that come to the site to make them fit the
direction/focus the site has towards art education.
I'll let you know when I have added all of my
additions so you can decide if you want all plans done
that way. If you have no objections then I'll get them
all added in time. I did add a link to Delphi Glass to
Art Stores too:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artstore.html
If you send me a reminder (Jdecker@woh.rr.com) - I'll
also feature you on Great Sites when I do Art Stores
in August or September for "back to school". Thanks
for your interest in art education. I'll cc to you so
you know when I share the others as Word files (on
site temporarily)

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department