Re: Glass Painting - two Getty Threads

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 03:45:38 PST

Hi Patti,

Here is one Getty thread:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Sep02/0539.html
Follow some of the responses.

Here is another Getty thread to follow:
http://www.getty.edu/artsednet/hm/Sep03/0403.html

There was another one (maybe last spring?)- but I
can't find it.

Smile - I even tried Judy Nagel glass paint as a
search (Sharon's thread comes up - same one listed
above). I do miss Judy Nagel on the list.

Happy reading.

Judith

P.S. Don't mind me....I'll be on a "using the Getty
archives" kick for a while - so just grin and bare it.
I eventually got off my meaning of names kick (smile).

--- MissCaiola@aol.com wrote:
> Does anybody have any tips for painting on glass?
> Any specific brand of
> paint reccomendations? Tips? Bake vs. Air Dry
> paints? Any help would be much
> appreciated.

=====
Judith Decker