Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Glass Painting - two Getty Threads

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Dec 18 2003 - 03:45:38 PST

Hi Patti,

Here is one Getty thread:
Follow some of the responses.

Here is another Getty thread to follow:

There was another one (maybe last spring?)- but I
can't find it.

Smile - I even tried Judy Nagel glass paint as a
search (Sharon's thread comes up - same one listed
above). I do miss Judy Nagel on the list.

Happy reading.

P.S. Don't mind me....I'll be on a "using the Getty
archives" kick for a while - so just grin and bare it.
I eventually got off my meaning of names kick (smile).

--- wrote:
> Does anybody have any tips for painting on glass?
> Any specific brand of
> paint reccomendations? Tips? Bake vs. Air Dry
> paints? Any help would be much
> appreciated.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department