Re: FREE business cards

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 18:38:27 PST

I have them- they say Art Educator & Artist. If you go to www.vistaprint.com you can get business cards for free. You just pay shipping and handling. They sent me 250, I think. I needed them in a pinch. They have a couple of designs to choose from and you just type in your info. I did this a couple of months ago and have received no spam from it either.
Jancy

Maggie White <mwhiteaz@cybertrails.com> wrote:
Nnaell@aol.com wrote:

> I am wondering how many of you out there have business cards. If you do, does your business card reflect your "teacher self" or your outside professional interests (such as commercial or showing artist self)
>
> Also, what kind of information would you include on a business card? The reason this has come up for me is that recently somene asked for my business card and I did not have one. Very few teachers I know do....what do you all think about this? Does having a business card at "legitmacy" to your teacher self?
`
I had business cards made for myself at my old school. THey are very
handy for giving people that I meet traveling, especially at the
conference. Like San D, I had my name, position, school name, address,
and work phone on it (these were made in the days before the rez had
Internet access, so no e-mail address, though I would add that now). I
think they just reinforced the idea that teachers are professionals too.

Maybe I'll try to make my own on my printer, although I liked the logo I
designed and wouldn't be able to add it.

Maggie