Re: Michal - Let me clear this up

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 16:55:24 PST

Hi Michal,

I have talked to everyone off list so far...All I did
was come back with correction to my typos. Folks
didn't read my initial post in the first place so they
didn't realize it was the word "VALUE" that I typo'd
(I had typed it calue and messed up another word too
that affected the meaning - might have been the word
"know"). I've been trying not to read my posts after I
send them so I don't see mistakes I missed (I do spend
a long time rereading - just don't do spell check in
Yahoo because it loses my messages and I have to start
over again). The "gremlins" change words after I click
send (smile). NO ONE criticised me THIS time but me
(smile). The criticism came off list and to the list a
couple months ago -and I just never forgot it (someone
really complained about my style of writing - I won't
go into the off list posts).

My apologies to all for the stir my correction caused.
I did not intend that. I just posted that I would not
correct any more typos to the list. I was just going
to live with them (unless meaning was affected - I do
leave out words sometimes).

Anyways....Sorry folks... I had NO idea what that was
going to bring about.

Thanks Michal for giving me an opportunity to clear
things up. No one bashed me this time -- but me
(smile)

Judith

--- The Austin's <whest177@wheatstate.com> wrote:
> I never did see the e-mail criticizing Judy's
> spelling, just her comments that she had made a typo
> or two and did know how to spell. Did I completely
> miss something?
> ~*~Michal~*~
> K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
> http://www.geocities.com/theartkids