Re: business cards

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 16:42:45 PST

I have 2 business cards - one for my teaching profession and one for my home
business. I pass them out whenever I have need to share that information. I
print my own up on Printmaster and make up 10 at a time. Each card has
information that pertains to only that profession - website, e-mail, phone,
etc. These are very handy for conferences. :-)
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> I am wondering how many of you out there have business cards. If you do,
does your business card reflect your "teacher self" or your outside
professional interests (such as commercial or showing artist self)

> Also, what kind of information would you include on a business card? The
reason this has come up for me is that recently somene asked for my business
card and I did not have one. Very few teachers I know do....what do you all
think about this? Does having a business card at "legitmacy" to your
teacher self?

---