Re: business cards

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 16:09:49 PST

I have a business card for my "artist self," which evolves. I make them on my home printer a dozen or so at a time. This year it has a great picture of two of my puppets, Hawk and Dove. It has the name of my current series of work (Mortal Beasts and Deities), my name and address, phone and email. It will soon have a web page listed (if my son finishes the one he's working on). I do not have a "teacher self" business card, although I think that may be a very good idea, but would still want different cards for my different business.
Peace, Mark