Delphi Silver Clay Lesson Plan -Word File for sharing

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 15:45:44 PST

Dear Educators,

I found this lesson plan from Delphi for the silver
clay. Sorry Bill, I thought all I had were glass
lessons.

http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/silver.doc

I have several more Delphi lessons to share this way.
I would like feed back from you if your think the
lesson should be on the site. It will take about two
hours to get it set into Front Page.

If you can not open the file - DO NOT post to the
list. Request off list (Jdecker@woh.rr.com) and I will
send it to you html without the images (that is easy).

This file will only be on the site a few days.

Judith

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department