Re: Bill - PMC Silver Clay --More from Delphi

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 13:09:09 PST

Bill and all.... I was just looking over the lesson
plan link I sent and noticed the plan was from Delphi.

There is more information on their web site:
http://www.delphiglass.com/index.cfm?page=knowledgeBase&expand=70&pic=66
or http://tinyurl.com/3fzyr

Scroll down to Jewelry -- they do make it sound easy.
Lots of project ideas.
Some general info:
http://www.delphiglass.com/index.cfm?page=teach_jewelry

Looks like the site might be worth exploring if you
decide to go ahead with the project.

Judith

=====
Judith Decker