Elementary Art Ideas to "shout about"

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 11:26:28 PST

Dear Art Educators,

I am pleased to introduce you to these cool ideas on
Marica Shannon's web site - from Mitchell, South
Dakota.
Check these Dream makers entries:
http://ms084.k12.sd.us/dream_makers.htm
I really want to hear more about the Try Again Puppets
and Leadership Scepter

Also interesting are these plaster eggs- think
Faberge:
http://ms084.k12.sd.us/state_fair.htm
Also notice the ceramic frame for weaving. I have
suggested that to many.

Marica Shannon's Home Page:
http://ms084.k12.sd.us/Default.htm

Congratulations to Mitchell Middle School Award
winners in the 2003 State Fair - South Dakota:
http://ms084.k12.sd.us/new_page_11.htm
Art Teachers Renee Berg and Marica Shannon

This is posted on Art News on IAD:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/artnews.html

Send me your Art News and I'll get it shared with all
as soon as possbile.

Judith

=====
Judith Decker