Re: Resending / Are you going to Denver ?

---------

From: Pam (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 10:15:07 PST

Woody:

I am attending the NAEA conference and have two presentations. I know Nancy
Walkup is attending and she has two presentations as well.

Pam
"My mind is clouded by the puma of indifference. Viscous puma, you have made
a colloidal suspension of my head. I'm in a fuzzy neutral. My mind is stuck
in park. I'm in a life-or-death struggle with the puma, hand in paw. There
are no winners here, only the puma and me, tied for second place. But when I
think that all is lost, I unleash the bison of my passion and I send that
puma packing! Get thee hence, slothful puma, bonehead puma of ennui! I curry
favor with the buffalo of my zeal!"
Blue Man Group, c. 1991