Suit up Santa! Lesson idea for K-2

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 10:59:51 PST

Dear Elementary Art Educators,

Your Christmas Greeting for today comes from Denise
Pannell, Defiance Ohio:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Christmas.htm

Scroll down to Santa's Closet

Materials:
Wallpaper books, construction paper, gold paper,
scissors, glue, cotton balls, floral wire

Ho-ho-ho. Denise made these projects with her
Kindergarteners and wanted to share. They are inspired
by a Christmas card she received last year (ideas can
be found anywhere!) This year, they ran out of time
and didn't get to make his stocking cap. (Next year
she will start sooner - maybe we will have an update
to share). They used patterns for the pieces, but
older students could certainly make their own pieces
of clothing. She added the hangers, made of florist's
wire.

Enjoy & Merry Christmas!

Denise Pannell, Defiance, Ohio

Now if this doesn't make you smile - try this Holiday
Greeting. http://web.icq.com/shockwave/0,,4845,00.swf
(thanks Sharon Henneborn)

Judith

=====