Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Great Sites - Some MUST HAVE CD's

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 08:27:40 PST

(FYI Greg, Getty is back - You need to team up with
Larry Seiler You two must be

Dear Art Educators,

Getty is back -- just in time for Christmas gift
giving - to yourself! I guess I am thankful for Bill's
and Larry's "prayers" to bring back Getty ArtsEdNet
Talk afterall.

Check out Great Sites for December:

This is my Top Pick for what I want in my stocking
this year: (now Greg -
that hit doesn't count - it was me - again)

Second choice:
Madafo: "The Way of the Groit"

Third Choice:
Larry Swenson - The Wide Mouth Frog
(funny how I stumbled onto that --smile other list

fourth choice:
Art Image Publication Lesson Plans for Character
Education (I need you folks for help on that one):

Check out the featured School Art Sites, too. I am
going to try to feature some school sites each month
now. I don't know how many each month. I am going to
play it "by ear"

Larry - Greg's email address is in the cc if you want
to talk to him about how he got started. You two can
get together and share material - come up with new
material - swap songs. I already told Greg I could
keep him busy on topics for years to come.

Greg - Larry is the "competition" I told you about. He
just got a grant to teach music to kids in an after
school program. I'm excited to hear more about
it....Hey -- maybe he can compose some art songs with
the kids! Greg - LOL - this is how I spend a great
deal of my time -- talking with these folks. They are
a lot of fun.

Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Incredible Art Department