RE: Judy's VALUE

---------

From: Robin Singer (RSinger_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 08:25:06 PST

I totally agree with Mark, who could critize Judy, We all do typos, who cares, the amount of time, effort, and passion Judy has for this website is unbelievable. I look forward to all this wonderful info. on a daily basis. Judy, thank you again for all the wonderful ideas and e-mails, and your prompt responses. YOu are the best. Robin Singer