two words : Paint Chips

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 07:02:40 PST

three current issue of magazines I receive - projects with paint chips -

One person collects for the names - sorts and displays common themes
sandwiched between plexiglass - $400!

Another person makes wallets out of paint chips

And the recent issue of Expressions has paint chips in a flag book -

We are working on a poetry project using paint chips to write the poem -
interesting color collage -

Ellen

---