Judy's VALUE

---------

From: Mark Alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 07:02:08 PST

I missed the initial post criticising Judy's spelling, but I feel the need to reply to it anyway, since I feel that Judy's VALUE goes well beyond normal measurment. Judy spends tireless hours researching, organizing, and arristing all of us here on ArtsEdNet and also on ArtsEducators and other world wide art teacher's lists. I don't know how she does it, but I'll readily admit that I would have a difficult time keeping my program fresh and dynamic without her help. So if there have been typos or spelling problems then such is life. I've not noticed many anyway. Judy's errors have certainly been fewer than mine! This is just one example where it is best to think of all the positive aspects of a person's work and ignore those few negatives. You know, like the attitude we're supposed to model for our students. Thank you, Judy!

Peace, Mark