Bill - PMC Silver Clay -some lessons - and books (Patty)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Dec 17 2003 - 06:19:00 PST

Hi Bill,

Everyone needs to send you a thank you note for
bringing back Getty ArtsEdNet Talk (well...you and
Larry). Your "prayers" were heard. Honestly, couldn't
you have waited to pray until after Christmas (ha-ha).

Anyways....Here is what I found so far:
A lesson to adapt - tweak to fit your needs:
http://www.lessonplanspage.com/ArtDelphiMakeSilverCharmBraceletWithClay912.htm
Tips from Dick Blick:
http://www.dickblick.com/itemgroups-p/preciousmetalclay/
Book: Introduction to Precious Metal Clay:
http://www.dickblick.com/zz717/28/products.asp?param=0&ig_id=6493
Tip - order both books and pick the one you like best
- then return the other.

Here is Linda Wood's book:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1579903010/002-2659143-5861654?v=glance
Creative Metal Clay Jewelry: Techniques, Projects,
Inspiration by CeCe Wire (Author)

Thanks Linda for giving Bill some good advice so I
would know where to start looking.

Bill - try emailing Ruth Campbell and see what worked
for her:
Ruth Campbell (rcampbell@fc.mv.k12.ma.us)

Well...well...well...Now I saw who else I am working
for (smile Patty Knott!)

Bill -- here is another jewelry idea to "turn" your
student teacher on to:
https://www.saxarts.com/lessons/html/lesson_metal.jsp

Folks - Sax has a couple more Jewelry Lesson Plans:
https://www.saxarts.com/lessons.jsp

Bill - send me YOUR links so I just don't duplicate.
I'll surf for this soon.....but I better get some more
Christmas decorations up first -- smile...so I'll
"Have a glorious and meaningful Christmas!!!"

Judith Decker

--- William Norton <alethiap@charter.net> wrote:
> Good Morning all you ArtEds Netters:
>
> I have a student teacher in my high school program
> this term who wants to
> use PMC Silver Clay for an Art Metal project. I
> have never used this
> product, but have been intrigued by it for a couple
> of years.
> Thanks for any help you may offer!
>
> Have a glorious and meaningful Christmas!!!
>
> Bill Norton
> Menomonie High School
> Menomonie, WI

=====