Re: I VALUE Judy

---------

From: Carolyn Keigley (carolyn_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 21:51:01 PST

Judy,
I too want to thank you for all your posts.
As for spelling - I used to teach first grade general ed and I was very
good at getting all the kids at levels of reading and writing above grade
level. Now that I am back to teaching full time in art at high school I
have noticed that my brain is reverting back to my strengths of spatial
relationships, color etc.and my spelling is going to pot. Do I care? Nope.
Do I care what others think about my spelling? Nope
 From Carolyn at Tahoe where the snow is deep and beautiful.At 10:30 AM
12/13/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>Judy,
> Don't sweat the complaints. Perhaps the person is having
>a bad day and
>
>---

---