Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: PDA handheld...brand suggestions?

From: Lorene McIntosh (Lorene_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 21:21:40 PST

Hi Larry,

I have had a Palm m505 for some time now and love it. I have a Mac at home
and PC at school. All my Microsoft Office files are compatible and sync
beautifully (Office: Mac for OSX with MS Office on Windows 98) both
directions. There is a program for the PDA called "Documents To Go"
( that syncs all my Word and Excel files (haven't checked
out PowerPoint) with my computers. It also syncs jpegs, gifs, any kind of
text files, pdfs...