Re: PDA handheld...brand suggestions?

---------

From: Lorene McIntosh (Lorene_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Dec 16 2003 - 21:21:40 PST

Hi Larry,

I have had a Palm m505 for some time now and love it. I have a Mac at home
and PC at school. All my Microsoft Office files are compatible and sync
beautifully (Office: Mac for OSX with MS Office on Windows 98) both
directions. There is a program for the PDA called "Documents To Go"
(www.dataviz.com) that syncs all my Word and Excel files (haven't checked
out PowerPoint) with my computers. It also syncs jpegs, gifs, any kind of
text files, pdfs...

Lorene

---