Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Triplets in the Kansas Snow

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 19:58:26 PST

Shari just sent me pictures of the famous triplets playing in
our Kansas snow. We only got about 5 inches but I'm sure their
Daddy helped them pile it up to build the Igloo. Frani and I are
56 miles north of them and just look out our windows at the
white stuff. Retired people can do that if they want to.
Hope you are enjoying the weather wherever you are.
                                                Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: