Triplets in the Kansas Snow

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 19:58:26 PST

Shari just sent me pictures of the famous triplets playing in
our Kansas snow. We only got about 5 inches but I'm sure their
Daddy helped them pile it up to build the Igloo. Frani and I are
56 miles north of them and just look out our windows at the
white stuff. Retired people can do that if they want to.
        http://www.taospaint.com/Snow/Snow2003.html
Hope you are enjoying the weather wherever you are.
                                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: