Shorewood Fine Art Reproduction -Shorewood Prints

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 17:00:44 PST

(New York Graphic Society - this is just for your
information - thanks for the resource guide. See note
below)

Dear Art Educators,

I am just posting this because Getty is archiving
posts on their site again. Now the address will come
up a Google search for Shorewood Prints.

I just received my new Shorewood Art Resource Guide.
Here is the latest ordering/address information. They
are still only $8.00 each (as of December 13, 2003)!
Amazing!

Shorewood Fine Art Reproductions
129 Glover Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06850

800-494-3824
203-847-2000

Fax 203-846-2105

email mail@nygs.com

New to me are the oversized images - for only $12.00
They also now have many of your "Favorites" that are
not in my catalogue, so I will be updating the
recommended prints list on IAD. Here are just a few
that were mentioned as "must haves" - Van Gogh
"Wheatfield with Crows", Matisse "Goldfish", Picasso
"Three Musicians". They also have Munch "The Scream"
now (as mentioned in another post) and Frida Kahlo
"The Frame" (one of her beautiful self portraits - see
20th Century Artists of Mexico) -- and there are many
Faith Ringgold reproductions available (Tar Beach and
Quilting Bee included). William Johnson is new as is
Art and the Environment (photographs).

For those of you have trouble selecting, they also
offer their own "Museum Collections" -which include as
a bonus to you the Shorewood Catalogue showing over
1200 images in full color - The Artists Biographies
and Shorewood Refernce Guide (contains critiques of
most images in the catalogue). You can still purchase
the Collection Catalogue for only $28.00 - the
Biographies for $15.50 and the Reference Guide for
$18.50. I used mine all the time. You'll find lots of
ways to use them.(For those who discover this years
from now - these are December 13, 2003 prices)

I've had people find my old posts about Shorewood and
ask me for current information on them....so I hope
this post helps future surfers who land on the Getty
Archives. Oddly, my old phone number worked when I
called to order the updates.

Order your free art resource guide now (800-494-3824)-
it only took a couple of days to arrive. There are
dozens and dozens of new listings of prints by artists
name in the back, too. Just browse each of your
favorite artists names and see if they have the prints
you are looking for.

Regards,

Judith Decker

NOTE to NYGS - Do you have a critique of Frida Kahlo
"The Frame" in your new Reference Guide? I have a
lesson on Incredible Art Department using that work of
art and would like to post more information on the
site. Email me at Jdecker@woh.rr.com if I can obtain a
copy from you. Thanks in advance for your time.

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Jdecker@woh.rr.com