Re: I VALUE Judy

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 10:38:11 PST

I have been absent from the list
"cause I'm battling typos and bad grammar
I'm on the 25th page of a grad paper on "gifted" research and probably have
another 20 pages to go but spell checker is making me nuts

and who cares?

is it not the thought that counts????

in doing my research on giftedness I've spent much time on "Picky"
my bottom line is that we disregard or fail to recognize certain giftedness
on account of being
"picky"

the brain recognizes letter combinations even if they are not so called
correct
the brain is amazing

lets not get upset about spelling
> It's the heart that's important (Woody)