Re: I VALUE Judy

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 08:30:50 PST

Judy,
        Don't sweat the complaints. Perhaps the person is having
a bad day and they take it out on everyone. Should the kick the
dog or yell at their kids, I hope not. See, you are doing a service
keep miss spelling words and fewer husbands will get chewed out.
I am a terrible speller and I don't have my sixth graders to look
out for me anymore. Luckily Netscape automatically check my
e-mails before the are sent so not too much slips through.
It's the heart that's important, not the ability to spell.
                        Woody in KC (with lots of fluffy snow)

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
My newest paintings from Taos: