I VALUE your time - now all can delete

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 07:34:54 PST

This is just for folks who read my character ed mural
post and were bothered by my typos - I KNOW how to
spell VALUE and KNOW. It takes too long to do a spell
check in Yahoo to find my errors....so if I don't find
them after reading over my message myself a couple
times - I just click send. I often find them AFTER I
read my post that comes through. Most of the time I
don't even read my own post anymore. For some reason I
read this one. I know typos bother a lot of you....I
am just telling you now I DON'T CARE (Your typos do
not bother me at all). So....from now on -- if you
find a typo in one of my posts know that it is there
on PURPOSE to see if you are really reading what I
wrote (ha-ha). Making mistakes is what I am very good
at doing. Excuses, excuses...Advertising ruined any
typing skills I had. I was able to make all they typos
I wanted and just hand wrote in the corrections - sure
saved me a bunch of time. Six years of bad habits are
hard to break.

I will NOT correct a "typo" to the list again unless
the meaning is affected. I've been known to leave out
important words at times too. (I won't tell you how
many I left out here and had to add in)

Judith

=====
Judith Decker