RE: Going to NAEA in Denver ???????

---------

From: Broadwater, Katherine (KBroadwater_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Dec 13 2003 - 06:20:36 PST

I am going to NAEA in Denver too. I am presenting on Sat evening. My presentation is: Integrating Art in Early Childhood-Naturally!
I would really enjoy meeting up with everyone. A few years ago, I think it was Miami, we had a breakfast together that was very well attended. Whatever we decide to do we need to make it very clear concerning the place and the time so that everyone who wants to get together can find the group.
Kay Broadwater

---