Re: Everybody SCREAM (Munch Interdisciplinary unit)

---------

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 19:59:26 PST

I ran across this quote recently from Munch.
"I was walking along a road one evening- on one side lay the city, and
below me was the fjord. The sun went down- the clouds were stained red,
as if with blood. I felt as though the whole of nature was screaming- it
seemed as though I could hear a scream. I painted that picture, painting
the clouds like real blood. The colors screamed."
- Edvard Munch

Interesting article, wasn't it?
Heather

Judy Decker wrote: