RE: Rembrandt Show

---------

From: Comcast Mail (lamiller3_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 19:37:14 PST

I don't think the show id going to Washington. I think it goes to Chicago. I
lent my catalog to a friend and so don't have the info. Go on line to the
mfa.org in Boston and maybe its schedule is listed. Some of the pieces are
from the National Gallery, the 1669 self portrait is one. I first saew it
in Washington, when the National Conference was there. Blew me away.

Les