Re: You've been invited to an album at Sony's ImageStation!

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 18:49:34 PST

  Hi All,
  Been busy, like all of the rest of you I guess and also recooperating from endless bronchitis !
  :)
   Cathy thanks for sharing your student's work.
  I might have missed it, but... what kind of matersial were used on the gargoyles ???

  I've always wanted to do them with my older kids. Arcadia University (Beaver College when I graduated)
  has a castle with great gargoyles around it.

  Thanks,
   Christine Besack :)

---