Going to NAEA in Denver ???????

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 15:24:32 PST

Are you going to Denver ?
        Is anyone out there keeping a list of the folks attending
the NAEA in Denver this April ? It would be great to get together
and meet one another. If someone is keeping a list, I must have missed
the post. I sent my registration in this morning. Harold Olejarz and I
are rooming together at the Comfort Inn Downtown. He has family in
Denver and I have family in Colorado Springs. We are both presenting
in Denver. It would be a shame not to meet some of our internet
friends face to face while we are in Denver. If anyone out there is
going let me know.
                                                Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons