Watercolor for High School (Randy - Debbie -All)

---------

From: Judy Decker (judydeckeriad_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 13:19:22 PST

FYI Sue Galso - Ken Schwab - Linda Fields

Dear Art Eductors,

Randy has brought up the question on what you do to
teach watercolors to high school (using the pan
colors). You can add on any ideas you do using any
watercolor media. I will find a place to add them to
Incredible Art Department. Linda Field's Handout has
several links on the site now - so it will come up in
a search.
Linda Field's 12 Experimental Techniques
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/water2.htm

See also Ken Schwab's Watercolor lesson (Georgia
O'Keeffe):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/ken-water.htm

And Sue Galos' Watercolor lessons:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Sue/water.htm
she has several on her mini site

Sue also has Watercolor techniques:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Sue/water2.htm
(scroll down - she has 17 techniques).

It just occured to me that Ken Schwab's circle design
would make a nice watercolor lesson too:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/high/ken-circledesign.htm

Hope these come in handy.

Judith

P.S. Sue - if you are reading - I'll get your updates
done soon. Sue, your pages were some of the top pages
frequented for high school - so they are getting some action.

=====
Judith Decker
Incredible Art Department
Jdecker@woh.rr.com