RE: Christmas popups

---------

From: Maude Ruesch (mruesch_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 12:48:27 PST

I know I'm mostly a "lurker" and it's partly because I'm not officially an
art teacher. I teach pre-k but assist with the junior high art classes and
love it. I do get an awful lot from this list though - both ideas that I
can adapt for my littles and support. My daughter is an art student at VCU
and some of the sites I have found through this list have been helpful to
her too. I also just gave the list address to my sister-in-law who is a
high school art teacher in Montrose CO so we might be hearing from her soon
also.
I will try to participate more when I can. Thanks for all you do. So many
times I come home exhausted and something someone says makes me smile and I
feel better. I love being part of this.
Happy Christmas.
Maude