RE: sometimes we re invent the wheel

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Dec 12 2003 - 10:52:07 PST

Hi Everyone-attached is an "exploration" lesson I do with watercolor techniques. I have the kids choose an idea or theme, then execute it the twelve ways given. It becomes a bit quilt-like and gives the kids an opportunity to see how various techniques can affect the same subject. Later I assign them a landscape using at least 5 of the techniques. We also do some mixed media work with colored pencils and some tissue paper, watercolor collage.

The attachment is from Microsoft Works and is below. If it doesn't come through, please let me know and I will re-send. Linda in NC